Welcome to the Trophy PetNanny!
Pet-Sitting is a unique alternative to boarding your pet. It involves having the sitter come into your home for as many times during the day as needed to care for your pets. A professional pet-sitter can not only be used when you are going out of town but also when working late. You should feel confident that your pet-sitter is mature, responsible, insured and familiar with pet care. Serious pet-sitters will continually undergo training in order to improve their service to their clients. You can visit our about us page to learn more about Trophy PetNanny’s owner/operator, Lisa Owens. Below you will find some advantages to pet-sitting for you and your pet!
The advantages for your pets are many and include:
* less stress as they remain in their home environment with all the sights, sounds, smells, treats and toys that are familiar to them.
* they will be able to follow their normal diet and exercise routine.
* they will avoid being exposed to illness and parasites from other animals.
* they will avoid the trauma associated with being transported to unfamiliar surroundings
* most importantly, they will be given lots of one-on-one love and affection!
There are many advantages for the pet owner as well and they include:
* not having to impose on family, neighbors or friends to care for your pet, who may not have as much attention to detail as a professional pet-sitter.
* preparing to travel is a busy time and you won’t have the additional task of transporting your pet.
* your home will be checked for security, trash taken out, mail/packages brought in and other chores performed as needed.
* you will have peace of mind knowing that your pet is being cared for by a professional service and will not be forgotten while you’re away.
* you will return home to a pet who feels like they’ve been on vacation too!